Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well I don't have any pictures yet but I will get to that later!



My thanksgiving consisted of waking up at 6:30am, driving to Niagara, picking up a double stroller that was purchased for us by my MIL (thankyou), having dinner with the family, dessert with the WHOLE family, and playing Pit and Uno hearts with some of the cousins!



It was an uneventful trip to Niagara, kellylynn was a very patient passenger. So we got there and found out that the guy who runs the mailbox place left the day we tried to get the stroller because his dog died!!! I felt so terrible for being annoyed! But he was really nice and even let us pick up our package without paying the small charge he usually asks for to pay his costs. But we are supposed to tell everyone about him so it's called "Canam Mailbox Rental". Like I said it's right over the border on Whirlpool St., you can rent the mailbox for just one time or if you have things shipped regularly and don't want to pay shipping into canada (and you are willing to drive over the border to get your stuff) you can rent for a period of time (1 month 2 months etc for a set rate) he's great!!


Dinner was tastey, Turkey, potatoes, sweet potatoes, turnip, gravy and Garlic Cheese Biscuits from Red Lobster, yup thats right, red lobster biscuits!


I think the most fun thing about getting the family together right now is to compare babies! Alexis was born March 12, Kellylynn was born April 16 and Terrah was April 18, so really close. Kellylynn was the biggest at birth but is now a midget in comparison to the other two.


All in all it was a really good day, I am very thankful for family and all the love we feel when we are together.


Pit is a really fun game, if you have played I strongly suggest you go out and find a copy and play it with 8 people! It gets crazy! Uno hearts is really fun too but can get frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I want to see your stroller! And I'm glad Thanksgiving was so fun. Ours will be small this year. Bobbie and Jerry are going out of town.

    ReplyDelete